1. INUI’s now offers a fixed delivery rate of £4.99 on all orders placed with us for inside the UK.
A) Courier NEXT DAY SIGNED FOR DELIVERY with DPD (Please note that this is a fixed delivery service and in some cases the courier service may take 48 hours due to circumstances out of our control.)
B) If you have your own courier service and you wish to use them, you must tell us at the time of placing your order.
Deliveries over a certain size/weight will be sent via a different service and will be charged accordingly. You will be advised of this once your order is placed and we can calculate the courier service costs to you and you will be contacted.
2. All orders have a fixed £4.99 charge for Delivery. These items are sent via our Courier Service on a SIGNED FOR SERVICE unless specified. This means that you should receive your item/s within 1-2 working days of and email dispatch confirmation once the item is in stock with us.
3. As result of using our courier service, where on the website we have indicated items in stock, we shall endeavour but cannot guarantee to deliver the goods, once ordered within 3 working days.
4. INUI® does NOT delivery address outside of the United Kingdom unless per-arranged by a full shipping quote agreement.
5. In the unlikely event of non-delivery we can only replace or refund the order after 15 working days - only after that point will our courier officially declare the parcel as lost.
6. Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, INUI® we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. Couriers are out of our control and we can only provide you this delivery service and tracking details once we have been forwarded them.
1. This website is aware of and complies with the Data Protection Act of 1984 (revised 1998). Details of our customers will not be disclosed to any Third Party.
2. INUI® is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
3. What we collect
4. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
i) Internal record keeping.
ii) We may use the information to improve our products and services.
iii) We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you, may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided. This will only be sent if your permission was given at the time of registering with INUI.
iv) From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
v) We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
1. When your order arrives you must check for damages and or shortages. Claims for damages and or shortages must be made within 48 hours of receipt of your delivery. Claims for damages and or shortages made after 48 hours of your delivery arriving will be refused. Time and date of delivery is recorded with our carriers. To make a claim for any damages and or shortages you must immediately send an email to [email protected] stating your invoice number and the details of the damages or shortages.
2. The Company will not be held responsible for any financial loss by you the customer or third parties as part of your agreed contract with others. We will cover the costs to return any goods that are deemed to be faulty as well as the costs for replacement items. Any agreements made with you and your third party for maintenance work or repair/replacement works will not be part of the Company responsibilities and we will not be held liable for any of these costs unless a written and signed agreement has been predetermined before the purchase of the said items.
3. You must then arrange for any damaged goods to be returned to INUI at our returns department at Unit 4 Beaumont Court, Prince William Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 5DA, United Kingdom within 7 working days of your claim at your cost, for us to be able process your claim further. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged further in the meantime or in transit.
1. Placing Your Order
1.1 To place an Order you must be 18 years of age or over and be accessible by non-mobile telephone.
1.2 You may place an Order by: -
i) filling in the Order Form on the INUI Web Site after logging into or creating your personal account and clicking on the appropriate submission
ii) telephoning us on 01509 266355 between 08:00 and 16:00 Mondays to Friday.
1.3 When you place your Order, we will issue you with a Web Order Number. We will do this via the Automated Sage Pay system, unless you have placed your Order by telephone, in which case we will issue your Web Order Number when you telephone us. Please note that such a Web Order Number is supplied for reference purposes only and does not constitute our acceptance of your Order.
1.4 By placing an Order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected on these terms and conditions. We may or may not accept your offer at our discretion.
1.5 If we accept your Order, we will notify you of our acceptance by issuing an Order Confirmation. We will send your Order Confirmation to you by e-mail provided at the time of your registration. The Order Confirmation will be effective on sending. If we cannot accept your Order we will attempt to contact you by email or telephone.
1.6 Whilst we will make every effort to supply you with the Products listed on the Order Confirmation, there may be occasions where we are unable to supply these Products because, for example,
(i) such Products are no longer being manufactured or available or
(ii) we are unable to source relevant components or
(iii) if there was a pricing error on the INUI Web Site.
In such circumstances, we will contact you to inform you and may suggest alternative Products that you might wish to purchase. If you do not accept our suggestions then we will cancel your Order in relation to those Products we cannot supply and repay you any money that you may have paid to us in respect of those Products. In the event of a typographical error or technological error causing a mistake in price to be shown, INUI® reserves the right to correct the error and to charge you the correct price. Before it does so, INUI will notify you of the mistake and will offer you the opportunity of a full refund. You will receive a notification with or prior to your delivery. Subject to clause 9.1, repayment of such monies will be the extent of our liability to you if we are unable to deliver to you the Products you have ordered.
1.7 Information contained in our advertising on our web site constitutes an invitation to treat. No such information constitutes an offer by us to supply any products.
1. Paying for Your Products
1.1 You may pay for your Products by the methods of payment as may be displayed on the payment paragraph of the INUI Web Site from time to time.
1.2 You must pay in the currency as indicated on your Invoice.
1.3 If you are paying by credit card, then you must supply your credit card details when you place your Order. Your credit card will be charged when we issue your Invoice or on shipment of your Products. We will not commence the manufacture of your Products neither will we supply the Products to you nor perform the Services until your credit card issuer has authorised the use of your card for payment of the Products ordered. If we do not receive such authorisation we shall let you know. We reserve the right to verify the identity of the credit card holder by requesting appropriate documentation.
1.5 We will send request for payment, your Invoice, and Products to you at the billing address indicated on your Order Confirmation. We may, however, only send the documents by e-mail where you have indicated an e-mail address on your Order Form.
1.6 To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency, which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You can view all your orders online by signing into your account and visiting the 'My Orders' section of the website.
Updating Account Information
1.1 All customers will be requested to register an account with INUI before placing an order, this allows us to process and track orders more efficiently.
1.2 You can register by clicking on the LOG IN tab on the home page or during the order checkout process.
1.3 If you forget your password, you can click on “Forgotten Password?” on the LOG IN page and a new password will be emailed to you. Because your login details are fully secure and encrypted, we cannot email your old password to you.
1.4 You can view details of your account by logging in and clicking on the MY ACCOUNT tab. You can view previous orders and download PDF invoices.