Click 2 Finance ~ your purchasing solution
When considering an upgrade of your lighting to LED there are many options open when it comes to financing this type of investment.
INUI has now been given the opportunity to allow you, the customer, to buy on lease.
Here are the main benefits to help you make the decision to lease LED lighting and then you are just a Click To Finance away
- Tax Deductible All the payments made under a lease are treated as an operating cost and therefore reduce the taxable profit of the business by 100% of the charges.
- Leasing payments are fixed payments All of the leases offered are on a fixed payment basis and remain constant irrespective of what happens to the bank base rates, which leads to accurate budgeting.
- Earn as you pay The majority of capital asset acquisitions are for one of two purposes; to make money or to save money. No major upfront costs with a lease means the business can obtain the LED lighting and then experience the savings, which in turn can be offset to pay the future lease rental.
- No major upfront costs There is no need for a major capital outlay to acquire the new LED products. A small deposit by direct debit is all that is required.
- Alternative funding source By using leasing to acquire the LED products, end users protect other lines of credit, such as loans or overdraft facilities and conserve any capital available.
- Ability to have the best product The cheapest option is rarely the best option in the medium to long term when choosing LED lighting products. Using a lease option and paying for it out of future savings or profits is easier for the end user to rationalise the more expensive, better quality product. The 'quick fix' cheapest option is often a 'false economy'.
If you are ready to purchase your LED lighting products, click on the button below and start the process today.