As the COVID-19 coronavirus situation continues to develop, we would like to reassure you about
the actions we are taking to ensure we continue to provide a ’business as usual’ service.
• Our online store remains open and will continue working as normal. You can
continue to order online at inui.co.uk for delivery to a location of your choice.
• Deliveries from our warehouse will continue as normal. However, we would ask
that if we are making deliveries to a location where people are self-isolating you let
us know so we can be prepared and identify how to safely make the delivery and
where best to leave the package with our DPD courier service.
• We are in constant communication with our suppliers and are not currently
experiencing any significant disruption to our supply chain now that they have
returned to work. Our online store has good levels of stock and these are being
constantly replenished. Again, if anything changes, we will keep you fully informed
Whilst we aim to run our operations as normal, health and wellbeing is our top priority and at the
heart of every decision we make. We will be doing everything we can to help reduce the
transmission of COVID-19 coronavirus by taking the following steps:
• We will continue to follow government recommendations to ensure we are doing
what we can to help slow the spread of the virus
• We will maintain good hygiene practices by following NHS guidance and
recommending that our workforce continue to thoroughly wash their hands on a
• We have made sure that our cleaning and hygiene protocols are even more
rigorous than usual, including making sure that all public areas, desks,
telephones and keyboards are cleaned more frequently with disinfectant
• As a further protective measure, we have replaced all physical and non-critical
business meetings with conference / video calls.
If you have any unanswered questions, issues or concerns please contact us via email or give us
a call during normal business hours.
The continued wellbeing of our customers, colleagues and suppliers remains our highest priority.
INUI appreciates your support and understanding during these unusual times.
Keep safe and healthy,
MD for INUI LED
For more information on COVID-19 coronavirus, please visit the Department of Health & Social